Pecan and Zucchini Patties
It is difficult to find a recipe for a vegetarian patty that does not fall apart at some stage. These patties are delicious and hold their shape and can be eaten hot or cold.
It is much easier to make with a good food processor to perform the grating for you.
- baking paper
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 grated onion
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 medium zucchini grated
- 1 small bunch parsley – finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- Tamari (optional)
- Sesame seeds for sprinkling on top
- Mix all ingredients together and shape into patties
- Coat with sesame seeds
- Place patties on baking tray with the baking paper in place
- Cook 40 minutes at 180ºC – turn after 20 minutes
- Let the patties cool for 10-15 minutes as they hold their shape better.
- Serve with salad
Last updated on Wednesday 15 November 2023 at 20:25 by administrators