Nutritional guidance for management of weight, cholesterol, autoimmune, cardio-vascular and degenerative diseases and attaining long-term well-being.
- Are you sick of being unwell?
- Are you a little overweight – or maybe even more than a little overweight?
- Are you contributing more than you like to your pharmacist’s holiday by buying medications?
Professor Colin Campbell was a nutritional biochemist at Cornell University. He was director of one of the biggest and most comprehensive health study of all time – the China-Cornell-Oxford project. Dr Campbell’s conclusion from his 20-year study of health, diet and lifestyle in China:
The vast majority of all cancers, cardiovascular diseases, and other forms of degenerative illness such as the auto-immune diseases, kidney disease, macular degeneration can be prevented and often reversed, simply by diet.
Professor Colin Campbell, co-author of The China Study & Whole
Director of the China-Cornell-Oxford Project
These ideas are not new.
Dr Caldwell Esselstyn, a leading surgeon, writes “that heart disease is nothing more than merely a toothless paper tiger that need never, ever exist.”
Studies of Shirley Sweeney in 1927, Benevitch in 1939 and Neal Barnard in 1999, show that you can cure people of type 2 diabetes simply by changing their diet.
Roy Swank in the 1950s showed that it is possible to greatly increase survival and well being of Multiple Sclerosis patients.
In Plato’s Republic, written 2,500 years ago, Socrates talks of the need for more physicians, lawyers and the use of greater land and resources for a city adopting a rich animal-based diet than one living on fruits, peas and vegetables.
You will be given explanations and information from top nutritional researchers. At the end of the program, the chances are that you will know more about nutrition than your doctor.
What will you receive?
- The program consists of 8 sessions. 3 sessions at weekly intervals followed by 5 sessions at 2 weekly intervals either in person or by telephone – a period of 13 weeks.
- Extensive session notes and references to the information that has been delivered.
- Recipe suggestions and ways of substituting familiar items.
- Access to support by telephone or email.
- Once the program is finished, there is continued support through web pages, email or telephone.
There are no supplements to purchase – simply change your eating habits.
Changing habits can be difficult – some people prefer to die than change habits. The good news is that after a few weeks, your new habit becomes an established habit and you will already be feeling and seeing the benefits.
For further details contact Wise Nutrition Coaching.